- 321fish.com provides an online community that contains general information and links on topics of fishing, an online fishing tournament scoring service, and online fishing logs. This information includes but is not limited to text, images, formats, graphics, maps, photos, videos, and podcasts. This information is for the express purpose of viewing by our readers on this site only. Any use or reuse of this copyrighted information for any commercial, business, profit-making, or non-profit activity is forbidden unless prior approval is granted by the staff of 321fish.com. By providing this information we do not assume any liability for the use of this information by our readers.
- While the administrators, moderators, and staff of 321fish.com will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to 321fish.com express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators, webmaster, or staff of 321fish.com and hence they will not be held liable.
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
- You agree that the webmaster, administrators, moderators, and staff of 321fish.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
- You agree to any information you enter being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrators, moderators, and staff cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- 321fish.com provides numerous links to other websites. These links are for the reader's convenience and 321fish.com does not accept any responsibility for the content of these other websites, nor the experience that the reader has with these websites, their products, or services. You may link to 321fish.com and use our logo to advertise the link. 321fish.com is in no way responsible for any harm that incurs from the use of products bought from our advertisers or sponsors.
WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in 321fish.com's sport fishing activities, web site, or related events and activities, the User agrees to the following:
- I acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of damage to personal property, or serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from my own actions, inactions or negligence, but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, as a result of kayaking, fishing, wading in the water and swimming, including but not limited to perils of sea and waterways, acts of other participants, adverse sea and weather conditions, and I hereby assume complete responsibility and liability for such risks. Further, there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- I do hereby release, waive, discharge and COVENANT NOT TO SUE 321fish.com, its directors, agents, employees, sponsors or any other individual in any way associated with 321fish.com, all of which are hereinafter referred to as 'Releasees', from any and all liability to me, my heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence or any other actions of the Releasees or otherwise.
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
- I certify that my physical condition and training are adequate to enable me to compete safely in 321fish.com events.
- I hereby grant full permission to 321fish.com any and all of the sponsors of this event or their representatives to use any photographs, video, or any other records of this event for any purpose whatever.
- All prizes may be subject to federal and/or state taxes. 321fish.com assumes no responsibility for failure to report awarded prizes.
- This waiver may not be modified in any way. If any part of this waiver is determined to be invalid by law, all other parts of this waiver shall remain valid and enforceable.
- I hereby warrant and represent that I am over 18 years of age and have agreed to this WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE freely and voluntarily.
- If an angler under the age of 18 wishes to participate an exemption waiver must be completed by a legal guardian.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE TERMS, WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT ELECTRONICALLY, AND ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY BY COMPLETING THE ONLINE FISHING TOURNAMENTS REGISTRATION.